Digital Architecture Design Day is organized on November 14th 2019. We would like to invite you to send in your experiences (failures and successes) and the challenges you are facing on digital architecture and digital design. We are interested in all kinds of submissions related to our theme ‘Putting Strategy into Practice’.
We challenge you to share your thoughts and stories to help make the Digital Architecture Design Day an exciting event – a day of learning, hands-on workshops and sharing of ideas and experiences.
Please fill in the form below completely before August 5th.
The program committee will assess all proposals on content and coherence with the themes. No later than September 1st you will hear whether the proposal has been accepted. We assume that you will be available all day on Thursday November 14th. The contributions are scheduled once in the parallel program for the duration of approximately 30-45 minutes.
Contributions & submission guidelines
- Only proposals submitted through the form below will be honored;
- Main topic of the Contribution corresponds to the 2019 conference theme Putting Strategy into Practice and is relevant to the digital architecture and digital design community
- We are using our Manifesto to evaluate your proposal
- We are periodically evaluating submissions. So don’t wait until just before the deadline, the program could already be filled by then!
- As the conference focus on an international audience; proposals need to be in English;
- Contributions with sales or marketing purposes will be rejected. For this purpose you could contact us to become a sponsor.
The call for contributions is closed. Submitters will hear whether their proposal is accepted no later then September 1st.