On November 14th, the first Digital Architecture Design Day (DADD) will be organized. It is a community driven event that will reveal the best ways of putting strategy into practice for information intensive, medium to large sized eco systems that deal in a complex environment. Our goal is achieving sustainable change and coherent solutions by exchanging visions from global thought leaders, best practices, learnings and ideas.
Annemarie van Campen (Digital Project Manager) will be our host for the day and our Keynote speakers are: Eric D. Schabell (Global Technology Evangelist and Portfolio Architect Director, Red Hat), He-Yu Hua and Bram Nauts (Vice President resp Enterprise Data Advisor, ABN AMRO Bank) and Nancy Rademakers (Partner, Nexxworks) and in the evening: Rens van der Vorst (Head of IT Innovation, Fontys University and Technophilosopher).
We have finalized our list of sessions, and we’ll soon confirm with all contributors. We can already mention:
- Putting strategy into engaged action (Liberating Structures)
- The Reframing Game: using architecture to redesign and implement meaningful change
- The people pillar in digital strategy
- MedMij — Architecting personal data management
- The Agile Architect – From Myth to Legend
- Embracing complexity: The updated role of enterprise architecture in the continuous pursuit of Electronic Medical Records alignment
- Software Architecture Design Decision Making for a Sustainability Impact
- Digital Architecture at Emergency Rooms
Interested in visiting Digital Architecture Design Day?
Register now and we’re looking forward seeing you at #DADD2019!
Digital Architecture Design Day is the annual platform at the intersection of business and digital architecture. It is owned by the NAF and organized by CKC Seminars, this year at November 14 in Den Bosch. For more information: www.digitalarchitecturedesignday.com